Snow Fun

HI everyone,
Today is my turn to show you
a Christmas card.
I always loved the Simply Sassy range
so thought it would be lovely to use
one of the winter images from that
range for my card today.
The choice was made for Tammy


Tammy is coloured with copics
 You can find this image here


I used an older paperpad for my card
that I hardly use snce I like it a lot.
Here is my card with this cute image:

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,


Marion

3 comments:

Julye said...

Fab card love the non christmas coloured papers too thanks for sharing.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this image! So so so gorgeous in every way xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is very creative piece of work. As an art student i usually go to differ blogs in search for creative art and this blog is one of the best which i found. i also like slime art which currently i'm doing which i found on another blog.if you have any interest in slime art visit:slime shops