Gorjuss ~ The Collector

Happy Sunday! Jeanette here and I am sharing my newest card with you today :)

I used the wonderful Gorjuss image The Collector.

I was inspired by a card by Francine Vuilleme where she had used a red background that faded into white. I thought it would make a nice background for this Gorjuss image :)

DSC_9416

The image was colored with copics and then masked. I used the same red markers to airbrush the background. I added glossy accents to the hearts for a little shine.

DSC_9419

This image and other Gorjuss stamps and sets are available here:

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week-end! I hope the sun is shining for you today.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Jeanette what a gorgeous card I love the colours and your image and design are wonderful.
Have a lovely day.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Unknown said...

Hello! What a gorgeous card :)
New blogger and new follower. Happy Sunday!
Libby x
http://un-junkt.blogspot.co.uk/