Sweet Pea

Marilyn here with today's card which I think is a happy, feel good kinda card because I do believe spring is finally here! 
 I think this little gal with the ladybugs and green sprigs shows exactly how I feel about spring... it's my favourite time of year!
The digi image is Sweat Pea and you can find it at Funky Kits
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
Don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the Sugar Bowl (remember to use a Funky Kits image) and there's always always plenty of inspiration and chatting on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page
There's still time to enter the Gorjuss party with the only requirement being to use a Gorjuss image on your project.
And last but not least, there's a DT call over at the Sugar Bowl so check that out too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!