Some Gorjuss inspiration

morning sugar fans...hope you are enjoying seeing the lovely gorjuss creations we have been sharing with you over the past couple of weeks.

So today I thought I would showcase a few cards that have caught my eye in the Gorjuss competition.

There is still time to get your entries in...you don't wanna miss out on that fabby prize now!  The stamps are available from the Funky Kits store...here.




You can find the Gorjuss party post here where you can submit your entry.


So the first card I spied was this little cutie from Shary....





The next one is from Hazel....just perfect




Last but not least, this little stunner from Annie Rose...




Remember to pop back tomorrow for some more sugar!

Fi
x

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh thanks for featuring my card :) Love the others too, they are stunning, Hazel xxx

Annie Rose said...

Thank you for sharing my card! :)