Rosie


Good Morning, Faye here, today...

We've been lucky enough to have some lovely sunshine this week, and it has me feeling all springy and flowery. You may be able to tell from my paper choices!


This little beauty is called Rosie, and the fab news is, she's available in both Rubber, and Digi, so, she can be yours, in whichever flavour floats your boat! I know, I'm a terrible tease. But just look at her, she is gorgeous...


Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day.

Faye x


2 comments:

Amandah said...

This is really pretty. Love the colouring & shading that you've done.
Very cute Digi image.

Gail said...

I am so attracted to your cards. I'm going through this blog and every time I see a card and go "oooh, that's cute", it's one of yours. Your style is attractive to me and everyone likes different things as we know! But I love this image and how you've colored her. This card is another CAS (in my book) and I KNOW I need to master the 'less' look since I am loving your art work. Hugs, Gail