Parachute Jump

Marilyn here and Happy Friday to you!

Today's is a couple of little critters landing in for someone's birthday party.  The digi image is Parachute Jump and you can find it at Funky Kits.
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
A couple quick notes about the piece... first I coloured the bunny and pup, then dipped a cloth into Copic Colorless Blender, then dabbing it down to lift off some colour and give the image a mottled effect.  After that, I finished colouring the scene and then added the clouds by sponging in some Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass ink over a little cloud template I have.  Complete details can be found on my blog!
Be sure to stop by the Sugar Nellie blog often because every day one of the gals on the DT features a  new project.  Also, don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the Sugar Bowl (remember to use a Funky Kits image) and there's always always plenty of inspiration and chatting on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page.
Tomorrow is the beginning of Party Day here so be sure to pop back in.

3 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Too cute! I love your colors.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

My four year old made me scroll back down to show him this card again Marilyn and said, it's so cute Mummy, can't I have this card for my birthday?! High praise I think! Mwah x

Gail said...

OMGosh this is stinkin' adorable. I love the image and your coloring is outstanding! Hugs, Gail