Live Laugh Love

Good morning sugar fans! 

It's Janine here with another card for you today.

I thought I would use one of my favourite fairy stamps called 'Live Laugh Love'. You can buy her in digital format from Funkykits, which means she's available to download and use straight away. For my card I wanted a clean and crisp look, so I used the pattern paper as my guide and used white, lavender and green as my colour palette.




http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2202
 
To make my card I printed the sentiment and image directly onto an A4 sheet of colouring cardstock, which I then cut down and folded in half. I coloured the image in with Copic pens and added glitter to her wings. I then added 2 strips of my pretty patterned paper to both the top and bottom areas of the card, and trimmed it with complimentary ribbon. To finish off I added a flower, sequins and a few gems.

For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration
from our fab Design Team.
 
---- Just a little reminder ---
 
Don't forget about our new Gorjuss stamp launch party on Saturday - there's a competition
and prize up for grabs.
 
http://www.sugarnellie.blogspot.co.uk/
  
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great design - clean and simple! I love this combo of pastel colours, I think they go so well together. And the sentiment is touching!
Greetings, Maya S. | Floor Cleaning London