Hey Little Birdie


Good Morning and Happy Easter :)

It's Faye here today... I have an intense dislike of Christmas cards. Yeah. Bah Humbug. I hate Christmas cards unless it's December. And then I hate Christmas cards because it's December and I don't have any time left to make all the cards I need!


Yep. That's a Christmas card! I'm a little baffled as to why I found myself making one yesterday. Maybe Hey Little Birdie caught my eye. Yes, it must be that. It's a gorgeous image, isn't it?


 So, I have one Christmas card ready for December.. Insert smug smile here. I think I'd better have a little lie down! While I do that, I hope you've seen our Gorjuss Party?

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a lovely day.

Faye x


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Comical post! Beautiful card x

Dotty Jo said...

Great card and your post certainly made me smile as I feel just the same myself! Jo x