Gorjuss - You Brought Me Love

Good evening sugar fans! 


It's Janine here with my Wednesday post - sorry it's late, I'm getting over the flu and I think

I've mislaid my brain.

So here it is, my Design Team card for you today. I thought I would use another Gorjuss girl stamp; this one is called 'You Brought Me Love', and again I used one of my fav colour combos - green and lilac. Funkykits (the home of Sugar Nellie) have a great collection of both new and old Gorjuss Girl stamps - so why not check them out..



http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2283
 
To make my card I used a white shaped card base which I matted with patterned paper. I stamped the Gorjuss girl onto watercolour card (masking off little squirrel and leaves), and coloured her and the background with distressing inks. The completed picture was die cut, along with 2 more ovals mats from lilac and white card. All the ovals were then attached together and added to my card base. To finish off I added some die cut flowers and a few punched out butterflies.
 
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration
from our fab Design Team.
 
---- Just a little reminder ---
 
Don't forget about our new Gorjuss stamp launch party competition - there's still time to enter your Gorjuss card. There's a great prize on offer, so what are you waiting for!
 
Click onto the badge below to go to the competition post.
 
http://www.sugarnellie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/its-party-time.html
  
Hugs
 
x Janine x

3 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

wanted to tell you again .... love this!

Susie said...

Beautiful x

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful use of this wonderful colour combo Janine... that little gor-juss girl looks so pretty!

Hugs
Christine x