Friends are a gift

Hello everyone,
So happy you stopped by this blog today.
Saturday, start of the weekend and I,
Marion, may show you my latest creation.
The new Gorjuss girls stamps are all so lovely so
I just could not resist making another card with one of them.
The stamp I used is called hush little bunny and owww....this is 
such a sweet stamp.
SG Hush Little Bunny
This is how I coloured this stamp on my creation:


Click here for the direct orderlink:


And here is my card with this lovely stamp

And as almost on every creation, a kitty cat is present as well:


Have a wonderfull rest of the weekend,
Untill next time,
Lots of hugs, 
Marion

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful love the soft colours

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card by Marion!