Live, laugh, Love

Hi everyone,
It is Saturday again and that means 
I, Marion may give you some inspiration.

I just adore those sweet Scrapberry images that are in the Funkykits store.
This time I coloured this cute Scrapberry cat in a grey tone.
The image is called Live laugh love;
It is so cute and reminds me of childhood days.
The image is available as clear stamp and can be purchased here:



I just love those new Scrapberry stamps that are new in the store.
 They are all too cute.
The cat image is coloured with copics.


The text live,laugh, love and the trhee adorable mice are also on the
clear stamp sheet, it is such a fun to play with.

Basik Live Love Laugh



Well, this is it from me today.
Emjoy the rest of your week.
See you next week and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.
Marion

1 comment:

Amandah said...

Wow, you've really made that stamp look completely different with how you've coloured it in.
And I like the way you've mixed mashed the papers, I would never have thought to use them like that.
I like your style.