Gift Wrapping..


Hi Sugar Fans..

Christine here today.... to share my card with you.  

I've used this gorgeous little fairy digi image... she's called 'Gift Wrapping' and is available from Funky Kits here.


I chose to colour her in blues using my copics to match the paper (from LOTV).  As I wasn't using a die to cut the square, I thought a bit of doodling my help to define the edge... and added a few pearl dots with Cosmic Shimmer Glue around the white space too.  

As I didn't have any plain card in the right colour to edge the card and image, I used my copic deeper blue to colour just the edge of a pale blue card.. a handy tip as I got EXACTLY the right colour by doing it that way.  

The sentiment is from Poppy Stamps... and the die is a Memory Box Gabriella border die.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our Furry Friends competition.... details HERE.

Thanks for looking today and do make sure to pop back tomorrow to see another lovely Sugar Nellie creation!

Hugs
Christine x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the image and frosty colours and fab doodling