Goosey Gander





Good morning Sugar fans....it's Wednesday and time for my scheduled post.


Now this stamp is called Goosey Gander from Sugar Nellie which is available here.  Now you always associate geese with Christmas but I think this stamp can be used anytime all year round...do you agree??




The papers are from Fancy Pants - Park Bench which I have to say are one of my favourites...I do love those colours!!  I layered the papers onto bazzill card and distressed the edges and doodled the edges...  I coloured the stamp with copics and then shaded with polychromos. The flower has been cut with one of my die-namics blue prints....these are just fab...you must check them out!!  I then added some teeny pearls to finish.

Hope you likey!!

Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!!

Fi
x

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Fiona. I love the cute image and design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x