Day Dreamer...




Good morning Sugar fans....happy hump day...yay the middle of the week!!


So this weeks card I wanted to use this super cute stamp called Day Dreamer Leanne Ellis range at Sugar Nellie. I stamped her using memento ink and coloured with copics, building up colour and then shaded with polychromos....I like using my pencils for the finishing touches as I can get a bit finer detail with them as sometimes the pens can bleed too much.




I found this paper pad at the SECC which also had lots of little embellishments to match, so of course needed to buy the lot, it's Curiosity Corner from Dovecraft.

This particular paper had a frame already printed on it so I thought it would be a good idea to make it look like a house from.  So I made the canopy roof type thing with my scallop border and just punched out a few strips....what do you think??

The paper was layered onto bazzill card and then I distressed around the edges.


Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!!

Fi
x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fabulous, love the little roof and the embellies are perfect