Believe-

Hello and good day to you, Sugar lovers!
how was your easter break, peaceful I hope .?
I am returning to a PC near you to share a cheery card featuring an adorable Diane Duda image... "Believe


I opted for some warm spring or indeed Easter papers.. and coloured her up to match. you know, you can pick her up for an unbelievable price at Funkykits too .... along with lots of other old favourites, and new ones too! 
I decided on a simple layout, all matted onto kraft cardstock,with lots of distressing thrown in for good measure .Using a simple sentiment and dotting on a few small pearls, it really was a quick make.
I do hope I have given you a little inspiration to dig out your older stamps , and some them some love .
have a fabulously crafty day... and pop back tomorrow for a little more sweetness , won't you?
Hugs Lis 
xxx

No comments: