Titania

Good morning sweet friends.  As the year is half over I decided I better get busy with some Christmas cards, so that's what I'm sharing today.
 
 
I used the beautiful Titania on my card today.  She is colored with copics and colored pencils and I've sprinkled on lots and lots of Glamour Dust!  Whoever receives this card will probably still be seeing glitter everywhere for several months lol.  I've added a delicate snowflake with some pearls.  I added some lace and a flower and then used a pearl brad for the center of the flower.  The sentiment is from an older set I've had for years.  You can find all the gorgeous Sugar Nellie rubber and digi stamps over at Funky Kits
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita

  

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful. I never tore of these gorgeous fairies and love the colours you have used

caroline said...

Gorgeous card Anita, such a sweet image
Caroline xx

Fanny DG said...

Wonderful card... Very sweet as Christmas!