Saturday Shenanigans - Candy Winners!


Happy Saturday Everyone!

Wow, we are still 'mid heatwave' here in Scotland, 

Having just returned from a few days at the coast with the family, I am just a little pink!

So, I have popped on today to announce the candy winners from last weekends 



It appears, you all loved these gorgeous digi's just as much as we do!

So, without any further ado, the lucky winners are...









Many congratulations, please email me and one of these gorgeous digi's will soon be winging it's way to you!

If you missed out on the candy this time, these digi's are available for an instant sugar hit 


 I hope to see some of your creations in our challenges over on Facebook or in The Sugar Bowl

Sadly, no crafting for me today, only laundry!

(How can four people wear soooo many clothes in five days? One of the great mysteries of the universe! lol)

However you're spending your weekend...

Have a good one, and wear sunscreen!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x


5 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Thank you very much the the win !! cheers Sue Nicholson x

Sue said...

Yippee! Pleased to see I am one of the lucky winners. Off to Email you now...
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to the winners. As soon a sI ge a minute will hop over and buy some x

Sammy said...

Oh wow, thank you! I actually won something!:-D

I know exactly what you mean about four people generating excessive amounts of laundry! In our house, one would naturally expect the teenage girl to be the main culprit, but no, it's my husband! Seriously, he's worse than everyone else put together! lol.

Ea Christiansen said...

Yeeehaaa.... Wasn't I surprised and overall happy when I opened my laptop this morning :o)
My email is on it's way. Thank you for a fantastic hop.
Hugz
Ea