Pawsitively Terrific

Good morning sweet friends!  I hope you've had a wonderful week.  I have one of Sugar Nellie's adorable male images to share with you today.
 
 
This handsome boy is called Pets Corner and he's from the Home Grown Manga collection.  Isn't he a cutie sitting there with his pets?  I colored him with my copics and colored pencils and then fussy cut him.  I used an embossing folder on my matted circle and added some brads, twine and a button.  It's been a very long time since I've used any brads on a card.  Why is it that when new embellishments come along, we tend to forget about our old ones?  I still have lots of brads in my stash so I think I'll make an effort to try to use them more often :)  You can find this sweet stamp and the rest of the gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamps over at Funky Kits.
 
Thank you so much for dropping by for a visit.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
 
Hugs, Anita

No comments: