welcome Baby

Hello everyone!
This is Kathrin here today sharing a new card with you. It was made to welcome a newborn little girl on this planet: Theresa.

Our soon to be neighbour gave birth to a cute little girl last week and when I knew her name I went ahead to make this card for her to welcome her on earth:


I already knew they will have a girl and so I already had a plan what I wanted my card to look like. I wanted her name to be on it - but the first thing I knew was that I wanted to use 


on my card.
This image exactly shows what a newborn looks like. I love the way she's lying there with her legs and arms tucked up like she was used to do the last months in her mum's belly. And I love that big hat on her tiny little head. I never saw a babyhat that really fit to a newborn...

I added a small pink pacifier, some lace and two little roses to the card. I wanted the focus to be on the name and the image.

Now all I need to do is find a little gift to hand out with the card. Guess the hardest thing will be to just choose one thing. I love shopping for babies and can hardly stop. =o)

Wishing all of you a wonderful and happy tuesday!



5 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw it's really cute. hugs! MOjca

Cazzy said...

Beautiful card for a beautiful baby!

Candy said...

Hi There,
The mother of the baby is going to adore your beautiful card!!
I like that you did little embellishment so the baby really is the focus of the card. Your Magnolia papers are gorgeous and I really like the little soother :o)
This will be a keeper for the family I'm sure!
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Ann Marie Governale said...

Such a pretty card. I own this image as well and just love it. I just saw a "boy" card a few minutes ago and each card I see, like yours, is just so precious. Love the name "banner" too. Beautiful! xxx Ann Marie

Cards By MI said...

It's a lovely card with a really wonderful image. It's a darling card. Thanks for the inspiration.
Love n hugs
Marie