Warm winter wishes

Good morning everyone :o)

Oh, how I wish I could say this is my last Christmas card, but I still have a few to go... oh dear, really must be more organised next year!


I've used those gorgeous cuddly penguins again, on a large 8" square card - the stamp is currently out of stock, but they're also available as a digi stamp here.  This card is for my lovely mum and her hubby, I just need to add a sentiment as I seem to have missed that bit!

Well, this is my last post on here until after Christmas, so I hope you all have a fabulous time and I'll see you in the New Year :o)

Hugs, Lisa x

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is so adorable. Hugs! mojca

Marina and Nola said...

I love this stamp! Your card is perfect, I love the color combination, and the embellishments are just perfect.
Merry Christmas!