MOON BEAMS.....

Morning all.....

Vicky here today....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous Leanne Ellis stamps...and this wee beauty is called "Moon Beams"...and isn't she adorable..


 I have used some gorgeous Melissa Francis papers...


 Coloured her in with my Copics, Chalks for her cheeks...and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


and the pretty corners are from Spellbinders D-Lites range...and the large tag is from MFT..

For more details please pop over to my blog here

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day too..

big hugs Vicky xx

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Vicky..

Ooooh she's just sooooo gorgeous!! I love what you've done with her... fab card and layout Vicky... as always I may add!

Hugs
Christine x

Marjorie said...

Oh my! This is so beautiful.. gorgeous image and such lovely papers and design..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx