I Believe In Fairies ♥

Good Morning :)

Some naughty person sent me an email today with "It's only 47 days until Christmas"....evil witch she is as she knows darn well I still have a huge pile of birthday gifts to buy before I can even think about the festivities!
So, how many Christmas cards have you made so far? Are you super organised and have them all done and ready to post when the time comes? Or are you like me..1 down 119 to go :)

I see that there are some gorgeous Christmas cards made and entered into the Sugar Bowl challenge.


A totally gorgeous card from Jenny made with the uber sweet fairy Knitted With Love.
Beautifully coloured in the prettiest shades.


Another gorgeous fairy Hello Little Robin from the lovely Shirley.
I adore these Christmas fairies :)


....and I love the non Christmas fairies too :)
Lorraine's card is so pretty and delicate, using the stamp Angellica.

I believe in fairies ♥

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do love the fairies, some of my faves and these three cards are beautiful. I have been making Christmas cards all year as I sell some, still have lots to make.

Ankie vd Polder said...

Hi Elaine, I like your cards all three of them. Especialy the first one is realy unusualy coloured for Christmas but it turned out realy great. Hugs, Ankie

CaroleAnn said...

Elaine
I have always been fascinated with the world of fairies! So I love all these images and cards! Hugs

Unknown said...

wow love these cards all soft and gorgeous especially love the knitted love stamp..and bummer i just sold it as i couldnt get it right seeing this perhaps i should have stuck with it glorious colouring on them all hug s sassyxxx

Mojca said...

Waw this are all so pretty. hugs! Mojca