The Magic of Christmas

Hello to all of you sweet stamping friends.  I am still playing with the adorable Christmas digis that were just released.  I love these gorgeous images and they are so much fun to color.


Today I have used Reindeer Games for my card.  This sweet image brought back some childhood memories for me.  I didn't have a reindeer like this but I did have a horse and I loved playing with that toy!  So I have used copics and colored pencils to color this cutie and I also used lots of Glamour Dust and Star Dust Stickles for plenty of sparkle.  Her little "pearl" earrings are dots of Liquid Pearls and I used some Glossy Accents on the reindeer's nose to make it shiny.  I added a bow with some tiny jingle bells and some sparkly snowflakes with pearls.  The sentiment is from the  Crafty Impression's Someone Special stamp set - there are lots of great holiday sentiments in this set.  You can find all these great digis and sentiments over at Funky Kits.  
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Enjoy your day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Aboslutely gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Anita, love the image.
Wendy xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card! Helena xx