Digi's and Rubber.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts!

I hope everyone enjoyed the blog hop on Saturday and the new release of Christmas images...it will be here before we know it!! Every year I swear I am going to get organised and start making Christmas cards early, and every year it gets to December before I start them. 
But I know a lot of crafters start theirs in plenty of time.


This is Laine's entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge, using one of the new digi images - Reindeer Games.
Now Laine's fingers must have been on fire when she was colouring this image as I saw this card on Facebook on Saturday...sheesh but that was some speedy work!!
Beautiful card and I adore all the glitter...a girl can never have too much sparkle :)


Another card made with one of the new digis, Sparkle and Shine has been made into a fabulous card by Cathy. I love these colours, very pretty and delicate and right up my street.

I know that lots of card makers love digital images...they are competitively priced, they take up no space in your craft room and they provide instant gratification, no waiting and stalking the postie!
Personally speaking, I prefer rubber. If you look after your rubber stamps then they will last a lifetime. Yes, they do take up space, but I love having a good rummage through my boxes of stamps deciding which one to ink up. As for stalking the postman...it's my favourite pastime..nothing beats opening a parcel of new rubber and inhaling that smell!!
There is definitely room for both digital and rubber in the crafting world.

And on that subject....



It's almost 2 years ago since Dena made this card with Goosey Gander when it was first released as a rubber stamp.
Now Karen has made this available to purchase as a digital image HERE...giving us the best of both worlds!

There were 3 other Christmas stamps released along with Goosey Gander and they are now all available as digi images too...





(She is not only a perfect Christmas fairy, but is often used as a Birthday Fairy too, and a Wish Fairy)




All you digi lovers can now go and fill your baskets :)
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

1 comment:

caroline said...

oh no i want them all, they are so great. I'll have to wait a few weeks i'm afraid car tax due

caroline x