Wish Upon A Star

Hello sugar sweeties.  Anita here today with a new card to share with you.  It has been unbearably hot in my area so I thought I would play with a beautiful fairy and some snowflakes in hopes of cooling off a bit.


This image is Wish Upon A Star and you can find her over at Funky Kits.  I love this adorable fairy, such a sweet look on her face.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then added lots of Glamour Dust and Liquid Pearls.  Every fairy should have lots of sparkle, right?  I really enjoyed working on a Christmas card.  I think I'll go pull out some more of my Sugar Nellie fairies and start working on my Christmas card stash;) 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita  

2 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely, so sweeet and beautiful colours

jacqui x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Everything about this card is utterly gorgeous from the papers, to the spinkly sparkly snowflakes, to that ever so divine little fairy! Marina Fedotova certainly has that magical touch when it comes to fairies! Gorgeous card. Love it to bits. Wends x