Cute as Cute can be ♥

This couple seem to be popular this week, and I swear I didn't know Kathrin was planning on using this stamp too, but then they are so cute that I know you can all use a little dose more of Faye and Freddie


Their coloured with Copic and on the mushroom I dotted with Liquid pearl, one of my favourites. There are few cards I make that I don't find room for some Liquid pearl on ♥
Hope you enjoy my little inspiration for you 
and that you make something and maybe join us over at the Sugar Bowl ♥

Have a Sugar Sweet weekend!

5 comments:

Fiona said...

ahh...how adorable!!

Fi
x

Wendy said...

Well she is a cutie love the card very pretty might need tomgomget this stamp now lol


Hugs Wendy

Unknown said...

ioooperfect.erfuied beautifully cooured to utter perfection hugs sassy x

Shazza said...

beautiful x

Karen Howard said...

SUPER, super cute! I love the red mushroom and as always your coloring! I love your designs and style and am your newest follower! Hugs, Karen