SOS share on Sunday

What do I have to share with you this Sunday.

The sun is shining here in Scotland, wooopiiiee do. Does this mean that summer has arrived?

This week I was again sought at the local sales room, where they sell everything and anything. I was on the
look out for some nice pieces of furniture that could be painted and used as display pieces in the stores.

I see all these wonderful make overs on pinterest and think "that looks easy" when in reality it ain't.
So I am now of the age that if I can not do it myself , I get some one who can. There is a lady locally that
is doing the "Annie Sloan" paint thing so I might end up going to her, even a class would do.



I had 5 items on my list but only won 2.
 A very large heavy wooden table that might become my
kitchen table or maybe a class table because it is big.
And a small ladies desk with lots of cubby holes, a writing table and a few drawers.
This I want to paint, I am going to make it into my Tim Holtz display table.






I had someone ask how to find my pintrest boards, well the way I see it , I don't have to pin much. I leave it
to some girls I know to spend days on there picking the best ideas and pinning then to their boards. SO I just follow them and safe a lot of time. It's amazing that sometimes its the same work they pin, especially Stampin Up cards, those are real popular.

So for those who need to know, here I am on PINTEREST.

Finally I see we have 2000 followers, thank you all so much for your interest and support in our wee
Scottish stamp company.

Therefor we have a few treats in store next week, stay turned. I just have to check everything with Gayle and Mark before I start handing out candy.

Karen

(Mr Linky is not working, Mr Riggs received my paid sub but the account is still not active and all history has been deleted )

Erika
Fiona  belated happy birthday sweetie.x
Debbi
Sharon

 these girls usually join in and I can remember how to find them
if you leave a comment with your link I can add you too.
Share with us this Sunday what interests you over on
pinterest.

********ETA - Gayle fixed the Linky**********



6 comments:

Erika said...

Oh no Mr Linkie today....my SOS...http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the furniture, my paint is on order!
Hugs Erika.

Shazza said...

love these Karen, would adore that desk with all the drawers. Am off to blog my share
have a good day
x

Fiona said...

fab furniture Karen...Here is my Share it on a Sunday

Fi
x

mixamatoasties said...

http://mixamatoasties.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/share-it-on-sunday_20.html Here's my link for today!

Susanxx

lynne said...

Hi Girls, I have spent way to much time on pinterest the past week but got great inspiration.
Love the furniture Karen.
Great idea for the store displays too!
Here is my SOS

http://handmadewithlovebylynne.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/sos-my-latest-pins.html

Hugs, Lynne x

turquoisedragonflywings.blogspot.ca said...

Yes-pinterest-I think it is making a hoarder of beautiful images out of me! I have used the Anne Sloan Chalk paint and just love it-as per your pictures-great way to pretty up furniture that others don't appreciate!