Come Rain Or Shine...

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter with lots of yummy chocolate, and enjoyed the extra couple of days holiday if you were lucky enough to not have to work over the Easter break?
I always love Easter, it's the first break off work since the Christmas festivities and to me it always marks the real start of Spring...fluffy chicks, daffodils and cute little lambs.
I'm not a chocolate fan myself -I'd  much rather have a bag of crisps - so the only Sugar I overdose on is the rubber variety :)

The current Sugar Bowl challenge has the most fantastic display of entries from our Sugar Addicts...you are ALL a very talented bunch of crafters and I love nothing more than to wander through the blog to randomly select some cards....


This gorgeous card is Nicki's (Little Ted) entry into the Sugar Bowl. I love the lilac and lemon colour combo and the paper pieced umbrella is perfect..it ties the whole card together so beautifully.


What can I say but...GORGEOUS!!
Julie has used A Little Birdie Told Me for her card...another fabulous colour combo!


I am so loving lilac at the moment and Marianne has come up trumps with this ever so pretty card, using another of my favourite rubber babies...Best Day Ever, you must love her too as she's all sold out over at Funky Kits but she'll be back in stock soon :)

The challenge runs for almost another week...hope to see you there :)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Denise said...

What fab card's love them all xD

Milliesmarvels said...

These are all gorgeous, I love the lemon and lilac combo! I am going to have to give this a try it's so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration.
Jane
x

Unknown said...

This is just adorable. I love this image.
hugs

Nicki said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card Elaine, I do love this little Maggie stamp!

Nicki, x

cheryl said...

oh wow these are all simply stunning the image,s and colours are just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

Shazza said...

yum yum yum, lots of sugary loveliness x