Christmas in April!

Hello everyone, it is friday again, so time for me to show you a new card.
I've made a christmas card with 'wish upon a star'. Ofcourse you can buy her at funkykits!
You can't start to early with making christmas cards !!
The papers are from SEI and  they look very chique!! I've colored her with copics markers and in her wings some stickles.
I love this sentiment, I've looked everywhere some time for this one and last november at a big event here in Holland I found it!!

And we have a little surprise for you, if you order  stamps and spend £25 this weekend at Funkykits you get £5 off your order!!!Isn't that great!! enter discount code 7dd941 at checkout!

I wish you a great weekend, Here we have a long one because Monday it is queensday in Holland!!
and we always eat this jummie cake..it is called an oranje tompouce!!

Hugs Tiets xx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun love it and the cake looks so yummy to I could just take a bite lol

Hugs Wendy
lollydollycraft.blogspot.com

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, love those papers and the cake looks pretty good too x

Unknown said...

christmas is april is so beautiful... wonderful colouring and the cake looks so yummy making me want to jump into my computor for a treat lol!!hugs sassyx