Keep warm!

Hello dear Sugar Nellie friends!

This is Kathrin here and I am totally excited since this is my very first post here at the Sugar Nellie blog.

Well, I know we here in Germany are not the only ones freezing and no matter how much I would have loved to make a spring-ish card - cold, cold, cold is all I can think at the moment.


So I went with


for my card today. She's dressed so warm and it looks so cozy and like no cold could reach her... Perfect!

I used Copics to color her in and went with a warm brown, snowy white and a fresh green to add at least a spring-ish color...
Her wings are colored with Stickles.
In between the designer papers I added a big snowflake cut from an icy-blue glitter paper. It was cut using my Cricut. 
I also added some rhinestones that look like frozen waterdrops. 
The edges of the papers were covered with some white Distress Ink Crackle Paint.

So I am wishing all of you a wonderful day and hope everyone that has to go out in the cold has a safe trip!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Luanne said...

Beautiful card! love the colors and the layers. thanks for sharin! ♥Luanne

Susie said...

Really gorgeous - love your colouring, colours and layout - fab!! Susie x

Lindac said...

Love, love love this card. The stamp is gorgeous and very well coloured.
I'm trying to get this kind of look but not really getting there yet. Where do you buy your embellishments?
Thank you for sharing

Linda
http://coachhousecraftingonabudget.blogspot.com/

Irene said...

LOVE everything about it, super cute card!!!!

Irene

Welmoed said...

Beautiful Kathrin, so gorgeous in colours and colouring!
love to see your work on the Sugar Nellie blog!!

Welmoed

Pat said...

Hi Kathrin...welcome to the grup! Your card is delightful...and so cozy! I love this little SN image! Sorry to hear about your weather...we have 47 degrees F here in Richmond, VA, USA. And that's cold for me!! brrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Warm hugs. Pat Frank

Shazza said...

this is fabulous!! Love the colours you have used x