Country Style

Hi there, it is me ( Marianne) that have something to show you today.
It is no secret that I love all the new Sugar Nellie stamps, but today I want to show you one of my old favorites. This gorgeous image is called "Country style", and you can find it here at Funky Kits.



This time I have used my Prisma Colors on grey Smooth Bazzill. I just love this way of coloring, and that it doesn`t always have to be white or craft cardstock.

Different folding cards are very popular, and I am a big fan of folding techniques, but today I have made a card without any folds at all. I have used Spellbinder dies in three sizes, decorated each part, and used a brad to put it all together. This was a very easy and fun way to make a card that looks a little special, why don`t you give it a try? All the papers I have used are from Maja Design, and the big white swirls is a die from Cherry Lynn.


I wish you all a nice, creative and sweet weekend.
Hugs from Marianne.

7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is exceptionally pretty, such a beautiful card.xx

Unknown said...

wow this is really gorgeous love it and the design is fab too makes a nice change hugs sassy

Welmoed said...

So Adorable, so sweet in colours and colouring....
and the shape of the card is wonderful! Just Super!

Welmoed

Lindac said...

Wow, I love this idea. I think it would be great as one of the wedding cards I have to make this year.
Thanks for sharing!

Linda
http://coachhousecraftingonabudget.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wauw ,beautful cards and couleurs wonderfull
hugs marcelline

Daniele said...

what an adorable image
hugs

Candy said...

Love your card, Marianne.
I was surprised to find that it divides into 3 pieces :o)
Beautiful work!!
Hugs, Candy