We go together like...

We go together like
rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom


Chang chang chang-it-ty chang
shoo-bop
That's the way it should be
Wha oooh yeah!

******
So now that you will be singing that all day, I hear you ask where is this going.....

I have so many stamps of figures and  Happy Birthday and Thank you does most, I am always on the look out for saying and accents that complements my stamps.

When you see them you just know "Oh I could use that with....." so well are they matched that your sold there and then without a second thought.



goes perfect with Luv a Latte


and this new Steampunk set goes well with

any of the Sassy Steampunk girls especially Amelia


these new stamps from Inkadinkado can be found HERE
and once you have them I bet you cant wait to get inking and play with your stamps again.





Mark has been trying to keep up with the demand for STEAMPUNK CHARMS,
some of you may remember my little obsession with anything Steampunk back in the New Year.
 I was pretty successful in my search for new things but they have been secretly stashed away where no one can find them.
 But with me not being into work much during the school holidays, Mark has found my stash and has been slowly adding it to the web site.............just mean I will have to go out and find something else to hoard.

yours truly
 a hoarder of all things pretty

4 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Hoarding pretty things have never been a crime :)
I'm hoarding lace and pretty stamps ;)

Erika said...

Your days of hoarding are well and truely over if you leave stash in the shop, Kate and Mark WILL find it!
LOL.
Erika.

Wiccababe said...

the thing that I'm terrible for hoarding is Kraft - sad but true :)
think there was one of those Inkadinkado stamps naughty enough to jump in my basket over the weekend.
Debz
x

Paula (PEP) said...

You certainly had a good haul with those charms - lovely & unusual plus great fun.
Brilliant ideas with those stamp sets & the Sassies.
What will you find next?
Paula (PEP)