Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts.
The lovely lady in the spotlight this week is Sharon, and here's a little background information first:

I am married with two boys, aged 12 and 8. I loved knitting and sewing/crossstitch growing up but never tried cardmaking until 2004 when I made my wedding stationery. I enjoyed it so much that I bought a few bits and pieces. Then around 2006 I discovered rubber stamps and have never looked back. I am a HUGE fan of Sugar Nellie. Karen has a great eye and the Simply Sassy and Simply Adorables are just fabulous! I still have my wee Hamish and Luca stamps though.
I mainly use Promarkers for colouring but have watercolour pencils too. I love reading blogs to get tips on colouring and shading and try to do challenges when I can. I would love a craft room but for now my dining table is my workspace, much to hubby's distress.

And here is the beautiful card that Sharon sent me:


A gorgeous card using the Sassy image Pillow Talk from the very first set. I think everyone loves this Sassy lady's glorious hair! And I love the blue/brown colour combo.
As always I had good old snoop around Sharons blog to choose some other cards to show you:


Such a sweet and pretty pink card using the Sassy image I Give You My Heart from the second release. I love the CAS layout which makes the image the real focal point, 


This card has the Kathy Hare image called Searching. The thing I noticed first is the fabulous shading Sharon had achieved on her hair...I struggle with hair!


And lastly is this little beauty using the Sassy image Bedtime Snuggles. Another image with lots of cascading hair which Sharon has added depth and shading to. 
I think Sharon is a bit of a Sassy addict! (Just like me!)

My thanks to Sharon for letting me wander through her blog and showcase her fabulous creations.
I always enjoy meandering through blogland looking for addicts to put in the spotlight and if you fancy having your cards displayed here and you are a Sugar Addict just leave a comment with your blog address.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Such gorgeous cards Sharon...and so beautifully coloured too..!

hugs Vicky xx

Paula (PEP) said...

It's the second card with the pink bow echoing the artwork on the image that took my breath away &, as you say Elaine, the shading of the hair on all the images. Wonderful seeing different examples & I look forward to your Thursday & Sunday posts highlighting the different ways that Sugar Nellie images are used by different people in blogland.
Paula (PEP)

Tindaloo said...

such beautiful cards :)

Juls said...

congrats to Sharon!! what a fabby selection of cards! Hugs Juls

Erika said...

Well done Sharon, lovely cards.

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards Sharon,your colouring is beautiful, lovely work.xx

recreakhalinne said...

elles sont toutes superbes ces cartes ! ma préférée est la rose, trop trop mignonne.
khalinne

Karyn S said...

gorgeous creations Sharon - thanks for sharing!

Shazza said...

thank you for your lovely comments and thanks to Eline for putting me in the spotlight!!
x