Time to Celebrate!

Today sees a new challenge posted over on the Sugar Bowl. Another fabulous sketch from Maria Therese with an easy theme of 'Birthdays'.


My first reason to celebrate is the return to the Sugar Bowl of the lovely Pat
Pat has a very demanding job as a neonatal nurse and unfortunately needed to devote more time to her work, but I'm pleased to say that things have settled down somewhat leaving Pat with enough time to return to her Sweetie position. If you don't know Pat let me tell you a couple of other things about her. She is the sweetest lady ever, and a funny lady too with a great sense of humour. But don't be fooled.... she does have a dark side....she makes me spend money! Pat leads me astray and into temptation and I just HAVE to buy one of this and one of that because Pat has one! I tell you no lies, it's all true, but I am so pleased to see her back on the Sugar Bowl though my purse did cringe a little.
Pat's stunning card uses the Sassy image Delicious, perfect for a birthday girl. Doesn't everybody need cake on their birthday?


The second reason to celebrate is that today is my good friend (and my Sugar Mama) Gayle's birthday.
*Happy Birthday Babe, I hope you get lots of yummy presents and goodies to play with and are treated like a Princess*
Gayle's gorgeous card uses a much older image, Dress Up Maggie. I love this stamp because don't all little girls love to play dress up in Mama's clothes?


And finally Maria Therese's sweet card using the Sassy image Butterflies and Pigtails. I know everyone is loving this image and it's become a firm favourite already, not surprisingly.
The prize for the winner of this challenge is a set of 6 pick 'n' pick Sugar Nellie stamps, a fabulous prize and so easy to enter. You can see the sketch and rules of entry over on the Sugar Bowl with the remainder of the gorgeous cards from the other Sweeties.
Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I hope to get back to joining in again - I've missed my Sugar Fixes but thankfully you've kept me well supplied with eye candy. Lovely selection of images here - again showing how versatile the Sugar Nellies are; the Sassies are a real hit too.
Paula (PEP)

Shazza said...

gorgeous cards, welcome back Pat and Happy Birthday Gayle x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous DT cards this time, and a fab sketch.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pat said...

hehehehe!! So thrilled to be back! Hugsssssss. Pat

Janette said...

Oh welcome back to Pat, love your cards, Happy Birthday Gayle....and love the cards shown, so fab.xx

Kim. said...

Welcome back Pat, lovely DT cards they are all fantastic as always.
Kim xXx