Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good morning Sugar Addicts. As it's a Sunday I'm sure by now you will all know what I'm going to say?
The lovely lady who's in the spotlight today is the very talented Fiona and in her own words:

Well here's a wee bit about me...You know my name is Fiona but my friends called me Fi.  I am 40...ahem years old. I am married and have 2 kiddos, one blue and one pink.  Michael is 19 years old and Holly is 13 years old.  I work in an HR department of a very, very large company..if you look up to the stars what do you see??  I have worked there for 11 years and I do really enjoy it but I also love when I am on holiday from work cos I do work very hard...I like to give 110%!!  Previously in an earlier life...I used to be a gymnast/trampolinist...you may have seen my Facebook photo?? I also used to be super fit as I only stopped gymnastics when I became pregnant with Michael although I did continue to coach trampolining.  I had a break from this when the kids were little but went back to coaching trampoline about 10 years ago but then the age thing set in and I got a back injury which meant I eventually had to give in about 4 years ago...my body was just getting too old....I can still do the splits, a cartwheel and a somersault on the trampoline in the garden although beware ladies... if you are going to try this you may need a tena lady when using those garden trampolines, oh and don't drink wine before hand either!! !! I have been cardmaking for about 4 years when a friend introduced me to it when we were both involved with childrens clubs and playschemes...I have been hooked ever since.  I started up my blog when my friend Bev introduced me to the world of blogging last year and I have met so many friends through blogging...it's fab and addictive!! My favourite crafting tools are my Big Shot(don't have a big Brucie), my stamps, my copics and my papers.

And this is the gorgeous card that Fiona sent me..


I told you it was gorgeous! I do love this image Oh La La from the latest release of Sassy stamps and you can buy her HERE
I always have a good old wander around the Addicts blog and pick some more cards to show you....


Ahhh the beautiful Bella Bunting which you can buy HERE. These papers are so pretty and I love the additional bunting!


Little Light Of Mine...yes another of my favourites which is available to buy HERE I love Fiona's colouring and the papers are my favourite colours too.


The beautiful and much adored Hippie Chick ( I always wanted green eyes myself! )
And finally there is...


the delightful Flower Girl which you can buy HERE and they are at a special price too if you're missing any!
Fiona's colouring is so beautiful and I adore her paper choices (as well as her image choices) 
Now because I was picking the cards I picked the ones with all my favourite images on and there were lots to choose from but Fiona has plenty of other stunning cards on her BLOG so please pop on over there and enjoy them yourself. 
*Thank you Fiona, I thoroughly enjoyed my wanderings through your blog, you're a star*

Before I go I would like to mention that Maria and her DT over on the Simply Sassy Blog will be have a blog hop on Saturday 14th May to coincide with the release of the new set 7 Sassy stamps - and I've seen them and they are fabulous!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

8 comments:

Fiona said...

ooh Elaine...thanks so much for spotlighting me and I am so pleased you went for these cards as I think they are my favourites too!!

Fi
x

Danielle Daws said...

These are all so gorgeous! Off to visit Fiona's blog... :-)

Janette said...

Fiona your cards are simply stunning, a brilliant showcase, made me smile about the trampoline in the garden, been there, done that, but not as well as you I think...lol.xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous colouring!!!

Erika said...

Great cards Fiona, love your comments about trampolining....mmmm...made me LOL. I dread the kids dragging me on to play!

Paula (PEP) said...

What a lovely treat Elaine - I think my favourite is the first one, just something about the papers & the little roses & pins & her winking eye.
Paula (PEP)

Paula said...

Fantastic cards, all of them, another visitor to Fiona's blog methinks :)

Tindaloo said...

wow! brilliant cards showcased :)