Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog

I would hope by now that readers of this blog know that our own challenge blog, The Sugar Bowl run by Gayle, gives away great prizes for those that choose to take part in the challenges they set.
Recently the SWEETIES decided to make it a sketch challenge and I am amazed at all the lovely work done by the team and by the crafters who enter.

Thank you girls you are extremely talented :)


The winner is a random number so it does not matter if you are new to card making or more worldly wise, each one of you have the same chance of winning.

We quietly sent the new Leanne Ellis stamps over to Funkykits and by now I am sure that some of you have your inky mitts on these wonder stamps.:)

Marlene does tend to get her DT package before Tiets as the post takes a little longer to reach Netherlands. Today I received two wonderful boxes of DT cards from Tiets and Marlene, the work involved is quiet something, no wonder I dare not show you anything that I make!

Here are a few of their recent works of art.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh... their work is just amazing!!!


hugs,
Jorunn

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creations, I really do love both their work :) xxx

judith@poppy cottage said...

I've ordered the stamps, they're lovely, can't wait to get them. Marlene's samples on her blog were so good, and I'd seen the sneaky peeks. Judith x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

These new Leanne Ellis' are just beautiful. I have been colouring them tonight! Marlene and Tiet's work is wonderful and so inspirational!

Thanks for finding her and her fabulous stamps!
Judy x

Wiccababe said...

Marlene and Tiets' work is always absolutely stunning and these creations are fab as always.
I received my Poise (plus the other 2 stamps that sneaked their way into my basket lol)today and I'm itching to get it inked up - but my other half came home from offshore and I think his nose would be out of joint if I went away and crafted today
Although maybe I should as he's soundo on the settee at the moment, do you think he's notice? :)

Tammy said...

Super cute cards! Can wait to get the new Leann Ellis stamps.

Unknown said...

These are amazing. I have just bought some stamps - so am a beginner at cardmaking - but will join in - lots of inspiration here.