almost there


In the house of sugar this week we have been packing up stock ready to launch the new releases from Elisabeth Bell and Leanne Ellis for December.
Funkykits have decided to open up pre orders for Gorjuss Girls as soon as the art work is ready and dispatch will be very early in January. We will have to work around seasonal holidays but we are planning to have them with FK before the end of this year{OMG that is only 4 weeks away}.
Here is another peek of a Gorjuss Girl waiting to be turned into one of your favourite stamps. :)
Gorjuss Candy will be included in one of the pre order, what a surprise that would be, not quite Willy Wonkas Golden Ticket but for a small Scottish stamp company it is a great give away.
Guest Design Team; Group B will have their stamps before Christmas, have you all sent your names and addresses to info@sugarnellie.com ?
Have a great weekend sugar babes.

12 comments:

Leann said...

OMGoodness ~ this is beautiful!
I can't wait :)
Hugs x

Fe-Fe said...

These look adorable as usual. Can't wait to see the full collection and what the DT do with them!

Hugs
Fe x

Tiets said...

Ooooo Gorjussssssss..I'm almost ready with the last stamps you've send, so I;m ready for the next ones!!! I'm so curious!!
hugs Tiets

Rach said...

stunning, can't wait to get my sticky mitts on these babies. thanks for the sneek peek. hugs rachxx

Beth said...

I'm counting the days! These stamps are going to be gorgeous!

craftyb said...

This is one cutie...I can't wait to see the whole collection! bx

Lim said...

Oh wow.. I can't wait to have the whole collection. I love it!!
Hugs,
LIM

Taavjax said...

I can't wait! i'll pre-order now if thats okay ? I don't need to see any images-I'll take anything!!! lol

Jenni said...

This is gorgeous - looking forward to seeing the new stamps.
Jenni x

Karen said...

I neeeeeeeeeeeeed a Gorjuss girl !!!!

I dont need to see anymore.... just sign me up for them all :D

Shazza said...

a beautiful image, love it
x

Lim said...

Hi,

I just was looking AGAIN the illustrations from Gorjuss and I can't wait for the pre-order sale... I thinks this time HÄnglar will have to work hard ..LOL They not the only one in #1 list...

Hugs,
LIM