Something new this way comes...

With all these lovely design team members to keep happy, it is time to turn up the volume in the house of sugar. I hope that by the end of this month to introduce you to two new illustrators who in my opinion will offer something different and very appealing. Watch out for some news and of course prepare to be teased :)

There are some stamps going to the rubber factory this week ,{ peaks to come }and they will be going to the Glasgow show and also to Funkykits too. All this should see us busy up to the end of the 2008 and who knows what will happen next year, I just know that our first year has been a roller coaster of highs and lows and it has been a great learning curve. We are delight with the following that our little stamps have and all you lovely girls who take the time to comment and create with SN

We still have to give our blog a makeover and many other little things. Sadly there is still no Hanglar news :( but we will let you know when there is.

Enjoy the weekend and I hope that next week I can find the time to have the guests DT split into three groups.

8 comments:

Gayle said...

Honestly, I can't wait to see what you have coming. I can't wait to come and see you at the SECC. I'll not be the one stroking anymore, I'll be the one who can't stop smiling and (no doubt) spending!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle

Macpurp said...

thanks for blending pen! am delighted with results!

see you soon.
love Tina x

MarkerGeek said...

Yay! Crank that volume right up!!!

My camera died yesterday before I got chance to take some pics of the cards I've made using the Christmas stamps... :( Hopefully will get to post them next week if my new camera turns up ok!

Alison said...

Oh can't wait for the sneak peeks. Can't wait for Glasgow too.

Pop's Cards said...

Congratualtions to all the new DT's cant wait to see what you all come up with...

Pops x x x

Tiets said...

oooo I;m exiting!!! what coming up?

Bubbles said...

Wow fab news, can't wait to see the new designs, especially those of the new designers. I only started stamping at the beginning of the year and was totally hooked, my first stamps were Sugar Nellies and 90% of my collection is SN's I just LOVE them!
Wished I lived closer would've come to Glasgow to see you :0(
Joanne x

Kath Stewart said...

I'm demo-ing with Fiskars at the SECC and I will be first in the queue to get some of the new babies
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx