Little darlings







This is the last three new designs to be released this month. That makes 14 new stamps in total arriving at the house of sugar before the end of the month. We are delighted to end our first year with these darlings and can not believe the year that has passed in the world of rubba. As we are always planning ahead we have a lot to tell you when the time is right, no point in giving you too much sugar at one time. :)

Not long now and all the shops will be full of festive cheer and there will be no ignoring the forthcoming day, Christmas is all things to everyone, for most it is a family time with young children, for others it is a time of heart break as the reflect on the times that have passed. Whatever Christmas is too you, we send you good wishes and a hug if you need it as we all take a deep breath and start to prepare for December.

As crafters, I am sure that you are well on your way to finishing you cards, but there are all sorts of things you can make with your stash. We would love to see things other than cards that you have taken the time to create, as we all love to craft, what better excuse if there than "I am making this as a gift" for ignoring the housework and stilling crafting on a Sunday, Monday,Tuesday......................

21 comments:

Annie said...

Elisabeth has done it again for Sugar Nellie! I couldn't decide which I like the most so will just have to have them all .. .. but the little boy image will be perfect for my grandson's christmas card. hugs, annie x

Macpurp said...

these are lovely stamps...very pretty.
We have been making preserves this last few weeks for Christmas Hampers.
jams, jelly, chutneys, and sloe gin.

Sammi said...

Oh wow! These are absolutely gorgeous!! Just delightful!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Tiets said...

Oooo I'm in love with those stamps!! sooo gorgeous!!!! I've made a box for christmas with in it a book with 8 pages!! A lot of work but soo great to do..it's is for some one special if I can send it away hihii I can't let it go yet!
Hugs Tiets

Anita said...

Holy moly! Is there anything prettier than this??:D Loves it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Soooo cute!!! I couldn't pick a favorite, either!!

Fe-Fe said...

These are beautiful. You just make we want to buy them all. It's so unfair! Will add them to my ever expanding Christmas list! :-)

Karen said...

These are gorgeous, I especially love the one of the little girl with the flower in her hand -, just beautiful.

Karen x

Erica said...

I've just admired all the new stamps, and now I'm on sugar overdose...they're all fantastic again :D!

You'd think I would have started on my X-mas cards wouldn't you...alas, I'm very late this year so it will probably be a lot of the same design...but it's the thought that counts isn't it ;o)

Sparkle and Flourish said...

These are just beautiful. I love them all...give us a shout when they are on sale!!! My favourite is the girl on the fence..so carefree....

Jeanette said...

These stamps are absoultely gorgeous. Elisabeth's work is just delightful! Hugs Jeanette

Gayle said...

Housework??? Houses work??? How novel!!! Mine doesn't, I'll have to get a new one!!!
I NEED the wee girl with the daisy chain...she's TOO SWEET!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Lim said...

Beautiful new stamps. I can't wait.
Hugs,
LIM :)

retiredheather said...

That Elizabeth is so fantastic. The stamps are wonderful. I just love looking at them and working with them if marvellous.
Heather

Anonymous said...

I am going to be ordering these as soon as they are available. they are sooo cute.

Krista

Donalda said...

Man Elisabeth has sure put out more gorgeous stamps for us to go broke on. lol I can't wait.

Lilian said...

These are really adorable!

~*~Sandra~*~ said...

o wow!!!. I am in love!!. and is not possible almost guards on the stamp.

Hugs Sandra

Fe-Fe said...

I'm addicted. I just bought two of the new ones. Was so tempted to buy more but Christmas is a coming! Love these new stamps so much. :-)

Tindaloo said...

GORGEOUS! I just love this little sitting girl - what a cutie!!! Had to run into funkykits at once! *lol* :)

Shazza said...

more beautiful designs to add to wish list. Sounds like Glasgow is goin very well, so pleased for you
x